Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bib Necklace... A new project!

Oh my... This was too much fun to make! A beautiful bundle of  rolled roses in various shades of pink. Adorned with vintage buttons, beads and jewelry. This bib necklace is truly one of a kind!

Photobucket

I have recently become and addict of a site called Pintrest. It is a virtual cork board where you can pin up images from all over the web. I have found so many beautiful decorating ideas and projects to try in my first week. I can't imagine what's to come...
This bib necklace was inspired by a photo I found on someone elses board! I love the bling along with the antique jewelry. It turned out so pretty!

Photobucket

I can't wait to wear it out and see what people say.
Photobucket

If it turns out to be a big hit, maybe I'll make a few more to post in the Etsy Shop!
I can't wait to try different color combos and embellishments!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback!

{I try to answer every question posted here. If you have a question that you need answered right away, please email me at misslaurenboop@yahoo.com}

Thanks for stopping by!